Saturday, March 3, 2012

And I'm Back

After a 3-year hiatus from my personal blog, I've returned. Partly because I'd like a central hub outside of Facebook for design and illustration topics. And partly because I just want a place to park my arcane thoughts now and then. For those who are unfamiliar with my activities, I'm working on three different things right now:


YARNS: The Yowling Anthology of Random & Neato Stories
This is a compilation of short graphic stories written and created by six other friends and myself. It's due to come out this spring and there will be a show/reception at the CSUS University Union Gallery in late April. I'll post dates up in the next month. Check out work in progress here.


Peck, The Man Without Neck
Our one-armed hero, Dent, is a young man with a mysterious and sketchy past. He's a dumpy Sactown garbage man by day and a freakish, fledgling crime fighter by night. Mentored by Cornelius Bacon, the resident landfill recluse, and his teddy bear confidant, Billy Trudare, Dent learns the ancient discipline of Gar Bag Do. Together this unlikely trio attempt to take back a tattered city held hostage by greed, corruption and villainy. Keep up with the action here.


Incompatibles
This is my weekly web comic panel that chronicles the awkward intersections of the inanely bizarre and occasionally true. Check it out here.
The majority of the activity will be on Yarns in the near term. Stay tuned.

No comments: