Friday, July 25, 2008

Comic-Con '08

My buddy, Mach Mahn, is at Comic-Con doing portfolio crit duties for Arch Enemy Comics this week. He's developing a comic character with them right now called Solo. To view an animatic of a concept he and Dennis Long are working on click here. Mach reports he's meeting a lot of people and enjoying being on the biz side of CC. Give 'em heck, man!

Speaking of cons, The Peck will be making his debut at the SF Alternative Press Expo in November. APE is a smaller venue than most cons, dedicated to underground and indy artists/publishers. I'm using it as a nice little springboard to premiere the teaser chapter of the book as I wait for submission feedback from publishers. I figure I may as well have Plan B in motion as I await the results from Plan A. APE should be a nice warm up for WonderCon and SuperCon in '09. I'll soon be setting up an official Peck website at http://www.themanwithoutneck.com/.
Stay tuned.

No comments: