Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breaking News (or Broken News)

Okay, I know the injury posts are getting old and pathetic, so I promise this is the last one. It's just kind of comical at this point: So I finally got my long-awaited MRI this last Monday. I was surprised to get a call from my orthopedist's office a few hours later while at work. They had heard preliminary findings from the radiologist: broken tibia. [Yeah, I know, that's what I said.] The original ER x-ray weeks ago didn't pick it up. I'm sure it's probably just a hairline break somewhere at the top near the joint, but the doc has called me in tomorrow to have more bracing applied to my leg (hopefully not a full-fledged cast). They said I should not be bearing any weight on it. Haha! Almost four weeks later. Okay, okay, I'm reeeally done now. No more medical talk.

No comments: