Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Going APE



I will be peddling my wares down in SF this Saturday at APE, the Alternative Press Expo. It's my first time being on the other side of the table at a comic book convention, so it should be a learning experience. I plan on meeting many of the comic book artists there and soaking it all in.
Currently I am readying my comic site, themanwithoutneck.com, for launch on the same day. Won't have all the bell sand whistles I want this weekend's debut, but the low res of chapter 1 of The Peck will be up for viewing. The comic will also be on sale at Lulu.com. I will be migrating the publishing and online sales to another printer very soon. This will greatly inprove the cost of the book (as Lulu is way pricey). I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running.

No comments: